Published on June 13, 2022
Customer service manager, Full time
Start Date: Now
Job Type: Full time
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: Day, Evening, Weekend
Job Description :
The Team Leader, Customer Experience is responsible for overseeing all worlds of the sales floor of a given Sephora store. Sephora's worlds include beauty, skincare, fragrance, haircare, or a combination of these worlds. In addition, the Manager ensures that all of their team members execute Sephora's selling model and provide exceptional customer service to ensure the store meets and exceeds company goals.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Take care of the customer experience. Ensure that all members of the sales floor team are properly executing the Sephora selling model, Ensure timely response to all customer feedback aimed at the world.
• Make room for innovation. Ensure that all global team members are properly trained in all customer interaction technologies.
• Manage events. Support the organization of in-store events, as needed, so that they achieve the objectives set and meet the needs of customers.
• Assess performance and development. Be alert to any performance management needs in the assigned area of the store and provide the necessary coaching. Ensure team members receive timely feedback for improvement and follow-up as needed. Provide regular updates to direct reports.
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit. Demonstrate a solid understanding of store revenue and business opportunities.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Sales experience
• Management skills
• Customer service experience
• Speak French and English
• Attentive to customer needs
• Strong ability to adapt
• Ability to manage stress and work under pressure
How do I apply?
*The masculine gender is used for the sake of brevity; this job posting is open to both men and women.