Published on February 2, 2022
Assistant store manager, 40h per week
Start date: As soon as possible
Type: Full time
Schedule: Daytime, evenings, weekends
Provide support to the Store Manager in achieving the sales and profitability targets, ensure the quality of services and shop appearance is always according to Swarovski strategy and policy. One to three years of experience acquired in a similar role required.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 125-year-old family run organization that feels local but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Tasks and main responsabilities:
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
• Responsible for maintaining personal goals of Sales, VIP activity, Conversion, SPH, DPT, UPT, Name capture, AE and SCS Sales
• Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, through nurturing authentic relationships, creating unexpected gestures and consistently providing the ultimate consumer experience
• Creates a Collaborative Selling Culture in the Store, ensures Associates are trained in the “Swarovski Experience" Training Program and other Selling techniques
• Demonstrates/Sells products to customers, explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through outstanding customer service
Qualifications and required skills:
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
• Candidates must have 2 years related experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment with supervisory experience
• Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
• Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
• HS diploma or equivalent
How to apply?