Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Full time
Employment status: Permanent
Work schedule: Day, Evening, Weekend
Recognized in the Canadian fashion industry, our company is currently looking for a creative cashier with a passion for fashion and retail for our boutique in Rockland Centre.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Conclude the customer's visit by completing the transaction of their purchase efficiently;
- Provide customer service that meets Tristan's standards by greeting customers and treating them with courtesy;
- Place merchandise on the sales floor and replenish the merchandise in the store;
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the backroom;
- Record customer purchases at the cash register;
- Make payments by cash, credit card, or automatic debit;
- Ensure merchandise is packaged carefully when a purchase is completed;
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of merchandise and standards of maintenance and care in order to serve the customer well;
- Balances the day's transactions at the end of the shift and reconciles them with the total sales figure;
- Make bank deposits;
- Reflect the company's image by wearing neat and professional attire in accordance with the company's dress code
Qualifications and skills required:
- 2 years of relevant experience;
- Customer Service Skills;
- Basic understanding of mathematical principles;
- Bilingualism when required;
- Ability to stand for long continuous periods of time;
- Ability to lift items and/or boxes weighing up to 30 lbs;
- Ability to perform occasional housekeeping duties
- Competitive salary
- Nice benefits package for full-time employees
How to apply?
- E-mail: email@example.com
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*The masculine gender is used for the sake of brevity; this job offer is open to both men and women.